- Aggregating the common capabilities of 4 mobile operators' channels
- Receiving a mobile network coverage card for train routes
- Studying the mobile data transmission network capacity
- Developing the local in-train media portal
- Providing access to movies, games and other entertainments within the portal
The testing of the mobile access system by aggregating mobile operators' channels for long-distance train routes made it possible to create an autonomous train portal operating in a general mode and being connected with satellite communication. The stand-alone multimedia portal gives passengers the opportunity to get information about trains or routes, watch movies, play games or read newspapers even in places where mobile communication is not available.